1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar or less (or alternate sweetener such as Agave but adjust the quantity to less)
2 eggs, beaten
4 bananas, finely crushed
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Add these healthy ingredients (to taste) : ground flax, chia seeds, goji berries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, 1/4 tsp of turmeric sprinkled with pepper to activate.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.
You must log in to post a comment.