Helping parents raise confident and resilient children: The key to successful living. I strive to help parents on their journey toward wholehearted parenting and individuals toward wholehearted living!
General Public (individuals, families or groups): Assessment, coaching, and therapy for children, adolescents, families, couples, and adults. I have developed a special interest in anxiety and depressive disorders, in parenting practices at various developmental stages from birth to late adolescence, in adjustment issues (e.g., divorce, separation, cancer diagnosis, childhood cancer, domestic abuse, grief), wellness, business coaching, personal growth, and spirituality. I also work with competitive athletes (youth and young adults).
Forensic Population: Psychological/Psychopathy assessments, risk assessments, treatment and psycholegal expertise (adult and juvenile). I have a specialization with juvenile and adult sex offenders, and children with sexual behaviour problems. See SOMA Consulting Group Page.
Other: Presentations, seminars, workshops, keynote addresses, consultation and training are also provided, in addition to supervision to psychologists in supervised practice.
Fees for assessment and treatment are discussed during the first telephone contact. All other fees will be addressed on an individual basis. Most third party health insurance plans cover a portion of the fees. I accept credit cards and debit.
As a psychologist and parenting consultant, I want to continue tailoring all my products and services to meet YOUR needs. So, I’ve created a simple survey, to give you an opportunity to tell me what you think. This should take less than 5 minutes to complete and the information will help me serve you, and parents like you, even better. Start survey now!
Assessment/Treatment/Coaching/Consultation on the following issues:
- PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENTS (children, teens & adults)
- Forensic Assessments
- Adjustment issues (grief, cancer, separation/divorce, job loss, empty nest, midlife, starting a solo business, etc)
- Anger and emotion management
- Anxiety disorders (anxiety, phobia, PTSD)
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Consultation services
- Life skills, healthy living
- Life stage issues and existential issues, life satisfaction, finding happiness and meaning
- Relationships (love, family, work, children)
- Relapse prevention (sexual and non-sexual criminality)
- Self-care (setting boundaries, good health, self-love, etc)
- Preparing children for separation and divorce
- Stress management
- Work-related stress
- Parenting issues and consulting: co-parenting, discipline, behavioural issues, self-care, homework and sleep battles, need for connection, overwhelm.