- Hay House Radio (also an App)
- Hay House Now (also an App)
- On the art of being present and free from suffering: 10 part webcast with Eckhart Tolle & Oprah. Chapter by chapter study of his book A New Earth. Your Workbook: The Companion Guide to Oprah and Eckhart’s Classes
- Cheryl Richardson Podcasts (Change your Life) (also an App)
- Mel Robbins has created this fabulous FREE 35-day Mindset Reset Workshop. I highly recommend it. You can do it with your kids, your partner, friends. You can even involve yoru whole team at work to increases productivity. The videos are all uploaded on YouTube. You can sign up for free here. Also, she offers a free sample of her 5-second journal. It was designed based on the latest research.
- Are you struggling with infertility? Having a hard time finding a mate? Read her research using only the highest standard of double blind in the areas of love, fertility, hormones, women’s health and yes, a section on men sexuality. Well worth visiting. Dr Winnifred Cutler from the Athena Institute. They also sell high quality Pheromones (the real ones) and fall in love again with your partner, aid your fertility, become more attractive to men and women!
- Web: Brené Brown Ted Talk: The power of vulnerability
- Web: Brené Brown Ted Talk: Listening to shame
- Web: Brené Brown: The Power of Being Vulnerable
- Web: Brené Brown: Bravery and Authenticity (re book: Rising Strong)
- Web: Brené Brown: Daring Greatly to Unlock your Creativity (re book: Daring Greatly)
- Brené Brown offers wonderful online courses, read more here.
- Podcast: Life, Lessons and Laughter with Glenn Ambrose. Great life wisdom with a touch of humour. Glenn provides strategies to help you live life to the fullest where suffering is an option. From his site: “This podcast is an open discussion with Life Coach Glenn Ambrose. He’ll be discussing the things that really matter in life, the lessons we learn from what happens to us/what happens for us, and finding peace, joy, and laughter along the way.” Read more on his Blog Mindful Mondays.
- Thich Nhat Hanh – On Letting Go
- How to deal with rejection and lack of self-worth | by Ajahn Brahmavamso
- Happiness is an Empty Promise. Watch these good insights on happiness, depression etc.
- Subliminal Technology : The Truth About Subliminal Tapes
- Read more about subliminal mental training tools at Dr Eldon Taylor’s blog
- InnerTalk subliminal CD/MP3 for all kinds of difficulties: Listing here.
- The Biggest Disease Affecting Humanity: “I’m not Enough” by Marisa Peer
- How Mindfulness Can Help Us Forgive Betrayal: According to a new study, mindful people are more likely to overcome the emotional turmoil and pain of infidelity.
- Embrace the totality of who you are. Break negative patterns by understanding them and uncover your shadow. Curious? Watch this movie. The Shadow Effect with Debbie Ford. Hay House describes the movie well “Be uplifted by the power that is hidden beneath the surface of your conscious mind. Take this emotionally gripping, visually compelling journey into your mysterious shadow self—the hiding place for your most disliked thoughts, emotions, and impulses—and discover how by embracing your worst fears, you can step into your greatest self. Be transformed by Debbie Ford, the #1 New York Times best-selling author and internationally acclaimed expert on the human shadow, as well as some of the most brilliant and evolutionary thinkers of the 21st century. Be inspired to uncover the wisdom in your wounds, the blessings in your misfortunes, and the gifts that are waiting to be claimed where you may least expect them . . . in the dark. In this groundbreaking and revolutionary interactive movie experience, be guided through eight transformational exercises to uncover, own, and embrace what has been hidden in the dark—keeping you from stepping into your greatest dream. If shadows could talk, they would tell you that there is gold to be mined in every experience.” Dig deeper and get the interactive movie and shed light on your dark side and be liberated. Get rid of the bonding shackles in your life.
- Non violent communication with Dr Rosenberg (Video 1) (Full Workshop)
- Great self-help books here.
Caroline Myss is my favourite teacher. I have learned so much from her throughout the years. From her work on Archetypes, why people don’t heal, how our biography becomes our biology, to personal power and self-esteem. I am including here quite a library of powerful videos. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have and I hope that these videos will give you pause for reflexion and seriously re-consider how you relate to yourself and others. Have a look at her library of free videos, wisdom words through her blog, on-demand workshops, online education, Reflections Webinars.
Her books/CDs/DVDs: All best sellers: Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing; Sacred Contracts; Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can; Defy Gravity : Healing Beyond the Bounds of Reason; Invisible Acts of Power; Entering the Castle; Invisible Acts of Power; Archetypes; Advanced Energy Anatomy; Self-Esteem: Your Fundamental Power; Essential Guide for Healers; The Language of Archetypes: Discover the Forces that Shape your Destiny…. and there are so much more….
John Bradshaw – Homecoming – The Problem of the Wounded Inner Child
Are you outwardly successful but inwardly do you feel like a big kid? Do you aspire to be a loving parent but all too often “lose it” in hurtful ways? Do you crave intimacy but sometimes wonder if it’s worth the struggle? Or are you plagued by constant vague feelings of anxiety or depression? If any of this sounds familiar, you may be experiencing the hidden but damaging effects of a painful childhood—carrying within you a “wounded inner child” that is crying out for attention and healing. In this powerful seminar, John Bradshaw shows how we can learn to nurture that inner child, in essence offering ourselves the good parenting we needed and longed for. Through a step-by-step process of exploring the unfinished business of each developmental stage, we can break away from destructive family rules and roles and free ourselves to live responsibly in the present. Then, says Bradshaw, the healed inner child becomes a source of vitality, enabling us to find new joy and energy in living. Homecoming includes a wealth of unique case histories and interactive techniques, including questionnaires, letter-writing to the inner child, guided meditations, and affirmations. Pioneering when introduced, these classic therapies are now being validated by new discoveries in attachment research and neuroscience. No one has ever brought them to a popular audience more effectively and inspiringly than John Bradshaw.