- Web: Simplicity Parenting
- Video: Kim John Payne: Tweens and Discipline
- Video: Kim John Payne: About Simplicity Parenting
- Video: Kim John Payne on Raising Respectful Children
- Video : You are your child’s first teacher
- Web: Learning through imitation
- Web: Learning through play
- Web: The magical years of childhood
- Video: Brene Brown Ted Talk: The power of vulnerability
- Web: Conscious Parenting Videos
- Video: Dr. Shefali Tsabary Ted Talk
- Books : The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children ; The Awakened Family: How to Raise Empowered, Resilient, and Conscious Children; Out of Control: Why Disciplining Your Child Doesn’t Work and What Will
- Video: Dr. Gordon Neufeld : What makes a child easy to parent
- Video: Dr. Gordon Neufeld: Kids need us more than friends
- Video: Dr. Gordon Neufeld: The importance of Attachment
- Video: Dr. Gordon Neufeld: Reduce the Separation the Child is Facing
- On this page. you will find great audio downloads by Attachment Specialist Dr Gordon Neufelf. Topics covered such as: adoption and attachment, counterwill in children, making sense of giftedness, cultivating caring children, the trouble with time-outs, making sense of discipline for young children, The teachability factor etc. And on this page you will find a wide range of DVDs covering topics such as: Raising Children in a Digital World, Making Sense of Play, Making Sense of Discipline, Making sense of anxiety in children and youth, Making sense of aggression, Making sense of attention problems, Alpha children, Bullies, Making sense of counterwill, Adolescence and Sexuality, The Science of Emotion, Making sense of Preschoolers, Making sense of Adolescence, Helping Children grow up, The vital connection, etc. Finally, click on this link to find a list of courses offered online at the institute.
- Video: Dr. Dan Siegel: Mindfulness and Neural Integration
- Video: Dr. Dan Siegel: Connecting to Calm
- Video: Dr. Dan Siegel: Using Mind Sight to Nurture a Shy Child
- Video: Dr. Dan Siegel: Mindsight and Neural Integration
- Here is a good site that summarizes pretty well the Whole Brain Child Strategies of Dr Siegel (help with tantrum, emotion management, etc)
- Video Series on Attachment by Dr. Dan Siegel : On Disorganized Attachment in the Making; On Disorganized Attachment (part 2); On Ambivalent Attachment; On Avoidant Attachment; On Optimal Attachment; On The Basis of Empathy; Explains Mirror Neurons in Depth; Mirror Neurons: ‘The Discovery’; “The Low Road“; On Disorganized Attachment; On Emotional Balance; On The Idealization of Parents; On Recreating Our Past In the Present; Explains ‘Top Down’ Constraints.
- Site: Dr. Lynne Kenney helps clinicians, teachers and parents improve kid’s thinking, self-regulation, behavior and learning with Bloom BrainSmarts activities emphasizing, music, rhythm, movement, creativity, communication, exercise and nutrition. She has an amazing blog full of great articles and resources for parents, clinicians, and teachers.
- Site: Wendy Young award winning child and adolescent therapist has a website full of great resources, articles and videos to help parents, teachers and clinicians help children work through trauma, difficult emotions, over the top reactions, anger, grief and loss and other challenging behaviours. She offers a FREE anger toolkit for children and FREE printables.
- Subliminal Technology : The Truth About Subliminal Tapes
- 5 Tenets of Mindful Parenting, how this can simplify your life and bring more compassion and closeness to your relationship with your children.
- Highly recommended parenting books here.
A Few Articles on the Narcissistic Parent and its Impact on Children
DOWNLOAD my FREE Guide!
Click on this link to fill out your name and email to gain instant access to my free guide!
We don’t share your email.