Treatment can target the following issues:
- Adjustment issues (dealing with grief, cancer, separation and divorce, job loss, etc)
- Anger and emotion management
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Fertility issues
- Life skills, healthy living, self improvement
- Life stage issues and existential issues, life satisfaction, finding happiness
- Mood and anxiety disorders (depression, anxiety, phobia, PTSD)
- Parenting issues: co-parenting, discipline, behavioural issues, self-care, homework and sleep battles, need for connection, overwhelm, etc.
- Relapse prevention (sexual and non-sexual criminality)
- Self-care (setting boundaries, good health, self-love etc)
- Separation and divorce, including high conflict divorce
- Sex therapy (dysfunction, orientation, identity, coming out, establishing a positive identity, paraphilias)
- Social problems
- Stress management
- Trauma and victimization
- Work related stress
Populations served: All age groups; forensic and non-forensic populations, individuals, families, couples, and groups.
We are available to organizations for lectures and workshops on a variety of topics pertaining to the specialties above.