Click on image below to get details for the group and application form. Do not delay.
Next Group starts October 16th, 2018 at 6PM.
Spaces are limited!
SOMA consultants provide tailored workshops and clinics to a variety of audiences.
We also provide staff training for agencies who work with offenders.
Our workshops or coaching groups can target any number of specific mental health issues, including:
- Alternative approaches to mental health issues
- Best practices
- Conflict in the workplace
- Forensic assessment and treatment
- Interpersonal, communication and life skills
- Parenting skills (Parents complete our quick survey here)
- Mental health and physical ailments
- Relationships (couples, family, work, social)
- Risk assessment (adults and juveniles)
- Sexual abuse prevention
- Sexual dysfunctions and sex education
- Sexual health
- Spousal abuse
- Violence and delinquency
- Women’s and/or men’s health
- Workplace tolerance, rights and responsibilities
Feel free to contact us with your specific needs and we will tailor a training, workshop or group therapy suited to your requirements.