SOMA consultants provide tailored workshops and clinics to a variety of audiences.
We also provide staff training for agencies who work with offenders.
Our workshops or coaching groups can target any number of specific mental health issues, including:
- Alternative approaches to mental health issues
- Best practices
- Conflict in the workplace
- Forensic assessment and treatment
- Interpersonal, communication and life skills
- Parenting skills (Parents complete our quick survey here)
- Mental health and physical ailments
- Relationships (couples, family, work, social)
- Risk assessment (adults and juveniles)
- Sexual abuse prevention
- Sexual dysfunctions and sex education
- Sexual health
- Spousal abuse
- Violence and delinquency
- Women’s and/or men’s health
- Workplace tolerance, rights and responsibilities
Feel free to contact us with your specific needs and we will tailor a training, workshop or group therapy suited to your requirements.